Top the Tater Cheesy Potatoes are a pan-full of Minnesota. Enjoy them with extremely good manners, and an extra helping of “Uff-Da’s” this holiday season.
Top the Tater Cheesy Potatoes
By Shawn Hamilton
- ½ cup butter
- 1 container (12 oz.) Mid-America Farms® Top the Tater® Chive Onion
- 1 container (8 oz.) Kemps® Sour Cream
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- ½ cup chopped onion (about 1 medium)
- 1 bag (32 oz.) frozen hash brown potatoes
- 2 cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Heat oven to 350°.
- In large bowl, melt butter in microwave oven. Stir in Top the Tater, sour cream, chicken soup and onion.
- Stir in hash browns, 1 cup Cheddar cheese and ½ cup Monterey Jack cheese. Pour into 13×9 baking pan.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese on top of potatoes.
- Bake about 1 hour or until mixture is hot and bubbly.*
* Can also heat in slow cooker on low 2-3 hours or until heated through.