Top the Tater Tater Tot Hot Dish: Not easy to say, but incredibly easy to enjoy.
Top the Tater Tater Tot Hot Dish
- 1-1/2 lb ground beef
- 1 tub (12 oz) Original Top the Tater
- 8 oz shredded cheese
- 1 bag frozen tater tots
- Brown ground beef, drain excess fat.
- Mix in Top the Tater and stir well.
- Spray large baking dish to prevent sticking. Add beef mixture. Layer shredded cheese. Layer tater tots.
- Bake in oven at 350 degrees for 50 minutes.
Bonus Tip: Add some fresh corn or onions on top of the beef mixture for an extra punch of flavor.