The game might be on the TV, but the real champion is whoever brought these Buffalo Chicken Cups.
– One package wonton wrappers
– 2 cups rotisserie or cooked chicken, shredded
– 8 tablespoons Buffalo Top the Tater
– 3 tablespoons shredded cheese
– 2 stalks celery
– 2 green onions
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place rotisserie or otherwise cooked chicken into a bowl. Add Buffalo Top the Tater and mix well.
- Cut celery stalks into 4 long straps, then dice to make tiny cubes.
- Thinly slice green onions- excluding the end white portions.
- Using a muffin tin, place one wonton wrapper per muffin cup- creating a cup with the wrapper.
- Remove wonton wrappers from oven and add one tablespoon chicken mixture to each cup. Return to oven for three additional minutes to ensure chicken is heated and edges of wonton wrappers are browned.
- Remove chicken cups from oven and add a sprinkle of cheese to each cup- return to oven and remove once cheese is melted (1-2 minutes).
- Garnish with cubed celery and green onion. Serve immediately.
- **recipe makes approximately 12 cups