Top the Tater Spooky Jalapeno Poppers: the only thing scarier than running out of Top the Tater.
Top the Tater Jalapeno Poppers
- 15 jalapeno peppers, sliced in half lengthwise and seeds removed
- 1 tub (12 oz) Zesty Buffalo Top the Tater
- 8 ounces shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped, cooked bacon
- 1 package refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 eggs, beaten
- Sliced black olives
- Preheat oven 400° F. In a small bowl, mix the Top the Tater, cheese and bacon until well blended.
- Roll out the crescent rolls and separate into 4 rectangles (not triangles). Using a pizza cutter, cut each rectangle into 10 long pieces lengthwise.
- Fill each jalapeno half with the Top the Tater mixture. Wrap each jalapeno half with the dough, leaving a space for the olives. Use two pieces of dough if necessary. Brush with eggs and place on baking sheet.
- Bake in oven for 8-10 minutes or until dough is golden brown. Remove from the oven and press the olives into the cheese where the opening is. Serve immediately.