Top the Tater Buffalo Chicken Dip is the best way to stay awake until midnight this New Year’s Eve. Grab a mint before that kiss, though.
Cameron’s Easy Buffalo Top the Tater Chicken Dip
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese
- 1 container (12 oz.) Mid-America Farms® Top the Tater® Zesty Buffalo
- 1/2 cup Franks® Original cayenne pepper sauce
- 2 -3 cups cooked shredded chicken
- 12 oz. shredded sharp Cheddar cheese (3 cups)
- 1-2 bags (18 oz.) tortilla chips
- 1 bunch celery, washed and sliced
- Soften cream cheese in large bowl until it can easily be stirred. Add Top the Tater and pepper sauce.
- Stir in chicken and cheese; place into slow cooker.
- Heat on low heat until hot, about 2 hours.
- Serve warm with tortilla chips and celery sticks.