Add a little spice to an old classic with our Top the Tater Layered Taco Dip. That’s right, there’s an entire layer of Top the Tater.
Layered Taco Dip
- 1 can refried beans
- 1 tub (12 oz.) Taco Fiesta Top the Tater
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1 1/2 cups chopped ripe tomatoes
- 1 can sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 bag tortilla chips
- Spread refried beans in large bowl or on platter. Spread dip over beans.
- Layer remaining ingredients over dip. Serve with tortilla chips.